Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ok you're a goon, but what's a goon to a goblin?

The money is the motive

Disclaimer: poker rant blah

So i lost 170k today at 200/400

Shouldn't have been playing 200/400..sorta. Told myself I'd only play 25/50 for a while and make mirrions but whatever a shot is a shot and there was some fishy's in the game so WHAT EVER!

Lost AK to AQ aipf twice and KK to TJ preflop 50k+ pots.  End rant.  End life.

Banning myself for few days until I get my new macbook pro since the whole 25k huplo disaster disconnect blind out fiasco. woteva got the jakeys on.

After my short break or so gonna get back to the 25/50 plo streets so watch out bitches boobys gonna take your moneys.  All of them actually.

In other news, thanksgiving was fantastic obviously all the highschool friends have been in town for a while been doing that chill thing you know how it be.  Anyhoo time for some sleep aids, LATER RUNKLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment